Canada Immigration (Temporary Residents)

More than 35 million people visit Canada every year. Canada welcomes these visitors as tourists, students or temporary workers. To enter Canada, you must:

- Not endanger the health or security of Canadians;
- Possess a valid passport to verify your identity and ability to travel;
- Respect and follow the terms of your entry visa to Canada;
- Hold the appropriate visa, if you intend to study or work in Canada;
- Obtain a Temporary Resident Visa prior to arrival inCanada (if required)

Live-in Caregivers - The Live-in Caregiver Program allows professional caregivers to work in Canada. Caregivers are individuals who are qualified to work without supervision in a private household providing care for children, elderly persons or people who have disabilities. The live-in caregiver must live in the employer's home.

Student Authorizations - This is a resident temporary visa issued by an immigration officer. It allows individuals to remain in Canada to take an academic, professional or vocational training course at an established university, college or institution.

Visitor Visas - This is for applicants who intend to travel to Canada as tourists. The Temporary Resident Permit iscountry specific and may be for single entry, multiple entry or transit purposes.

Consultant Identification: R410927

Often people will not be able to find the information they are looking for, or may also need the opinion of a professional in the field.  People may not need to retain the full services provided but just need a specific question answered about a problem they may have; a visa application to Canada or the process in general.  They may require interview tips or may have questions about a Temporary Resident Visa such us the Student visa, Work permit or Tourist visa.