Student Visas


Each year approximately 80,000 students from abroad come to study in Canada.

Although an enormous amount of information is available to international students who plan to study in Canada, students need to ensure that they have access to the most accurate and credible information when planning their journey. At H.R. Azimi Immigration Services we provide students with comprehensive information pertinent to their future educational and career goals. Our objective is to help students make the correct decisions when selecting the educational institutions they intend to attend.

Some of the many services that H.R. Azimi Immigration Services offers to international students in planning their journey to study in Canada are as follows:

  • Providing over the phone consultation;
  • Creating a Resume;
  • Drafting Recommendation letters;
  • Filling out forms and applications;
  • Correspondence with a professor(s) and universities;
  • Receiving a letter of acceptance;

In addition to the above services, at H.R. Azimi Immigration Services, we also offer professional legal services to help students:

  • Acquire a study permit;
  • Renew their study Permit;
  • And obtain a work permit during their study period or after graduation

Our services are priced in accordance to the type of service(s) requested.

Our professional legal services are applicable to all Canadian provinces and our affiliated academic institutions.

*We can help you out whether you are residing inside or outside of Canada.

*If you are already studying in Canada, we offer in-Canada services.

For more information please contact us.

Consultant Identification: R410927

Often people will not be able to find the information they are looking for, or may also need the opinion of a professional in the field.  People may not need to retain the full services provided but just need a specific question answered about a problem they may have; a visa application to Canada or the process in general.  They may require interview tips or may have questions about a Temporary Resident Visa such us the Student visa, Work permit or Tourist visa.